Sunday 7 October 2012

This Weekend

The older I get the more I seem to appreciate nature.  I wonder why that is.  When I was younger I didn't seem to be so fussed about it and I used to hate being dragged out on walks by my parents but now I choose to go out on walks (or at least the dog chooses) and I love them! I find the beauty of nature really inspiring.

This weekend Henry and I went to one of our favourite places to walk and I took some snaps. I am getting much better at remembering to take my camera with me everywhere I go now.  I find it's a really good way to train yourself to constantly have your creative 'eye' out.


Henry and Barney
 The clouds were really beautiful on this day. They were all puffy and fluffy like white candyfloss. 

Oh and Celestine came on the walk too of course. Only managed to take one decent photo of her though as she kept running away down rabbit holes to explore.  Like Alice in Wonderland.  Here's a picture of her poking a little pool with a stick.  It was such a small little pool made from the roots of a tree. It had acorn cups and dead leaves at the bottom of it.



How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, beautiful countryside and the clouds are stunning! Looks like fun was had by all.

Tammie Lee said...

yes, an incredibly beautiful day! love those clouds and rolling hills mixed with autumns wonderful colors. well the one photo you took of Celestine is wonderful. i love the reflections in the water!

Introverted Art said...

I guess it does come with age because I feel like you, the older I get the more I crave nature

Plushpussycat said...

Fantastic, now that I've seen these gorgeous photos! Wow! xo Jennifer

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Wonderful photos :) x

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hiya sweety, saw your comment, those glasses are from this site, they have fabulous glasses, am glad you like them: http://www.a-morir.com/ Have a wonderful day x